Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday’s workout on Sunday….

I knew I wouldn’t have time Mon to workout, so I took my shirt off and got some sun in the back yard with my little girl watching on Sun. I made a video of it and wanted to post it here, but it’s 26min long so they wouldn’t let me (and I only recorded the working sets, not the warm up). All in all my total workout took about 2 hours. And my little Eden sat through the whole thing- my boy Christian doesn’t sit through anything, lol.

Here is what I did:

Swings 24 kg 20 reps each min partner swings with my wife. So basically I did 20 and then she did 20. See kettlebells can be a weird Masochistic date, lol. I think we both did about 100 reps, and then she cut out to make dinner, lol. She’s like a gremlin if she eats too late she turns into a monster, lol.

Then I did about 10 sets of 10 swings and 5 jerks of various forms. I used the 24kg for a few sets, and then the 24 and the 8 kg stacked for a few sets, and once my form wasn’t what I wanted I went back to the 24kg. I think I did 10 sets, could have been more; who knows I feel my training more than get to a destination in my practice.

BTW This is what I recorded but can’t show you. And I want you to know that Eden was not bored she jumped around after every set ended- (maybe she thought I was done and could pick her up and swing her… I internalized it as she likes kettlebells, lol. Do you think maybe she’ll do swings with me in a couple years???)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me for a FREE REPORT ABOUT YOUR GOALS!!!