Tuesday, July 6, 2010

day 1: tues

I know it's odd to start on a Tues but I hate procrastinating, so normally whenever I get the inclination to start doing something I jump in, and I don't wait for Monday to come. So my tues day workout looked like this:

FMS self test

t-spine, Hamstring, and ankle mobilization


Circuit 1:
- incline push up 25reps
- legs together squat 25reps
-hanging bent knee raises 10reps
went through this 5 sets

Cuircuit 2:
-1/2 push up 10reps
- inverted row 10reps
-pistol 10reps
went through this 10 times

End with play- this is basically challenge work to see if I can stabilize my scapula at movements that use to be easy:
- pull ups just the way down
- push ups from the floor just the way up
probably did a total of 20 of each of these but 1rep at a time

Support work curcuit 3:
down up dog 5 reps
stiff leg deadlift 5 reps
5 sets of this curcuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me for a FREE REPORT ABOUT YOUR GOALS!!!