Thursday, July 8, 2010

Thurs Workout...

Alright, so after a day off on Wed- I normally do a Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri schedule- this is my Thurs workout. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's workout because I'll really focus on getting stable on the pull up bar, and working back toward my handstands against the wall. My scap stability is suprisingly better just after one hard focused Tues workout. If you can't lift yourself you how can you really be strong?

Warm up:
straight leg raise (slr) work, Hamstring AIS stretching, single leg hip bridge, and quadraped (bird dog).

Specific warm up:
incline push ups 2 sets of 50 reps
kneeling push ups 2 sets 25 reps
close leg squats 2 sets of 50 reps
empty leg supported pistols 2 sets of 20 reps

Working sets:
1/2 push up 5 sets of 4 reps
Pistols 5 sets of 7 reps
hip bridge 3 sets of 20 (weight supported on hands)

Play:
incline back bend 2 reps
leg assisted pull up 2 sets of 10
eccentric pull up 1 rep
turk get up 1 rep with 24kg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me for a FREE REPORT ABOUT YOUR GOALS!!!