Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Monday... Finally Snatches and Swings, and more

Alright, after 3 weeks devoted to body weight training, it's time for some conditioning- which of course means high volume ballistics- if you thought I was going to spend an hour on the treadmill, you don't know me very well.

Joint Mobility,
AIS hamstrings
foam roll t-spine
Bretzle
hard rolls
breathing drills
bird dog
5 sets- it took me about 30 min to get through everything

Workout:
100 swings 3 min
Vo2 max 15"on/15"rest- for 20 min with the 16kg for the first 5 min. 25" of the 24 kg.

Support work:
KB jurks 5 sets of 5 reps.

As you can see I'm doing block training. 2 weeks grinds, 2 weeks ballistics. In 2 weeks I will go back to grinds, but this time turks will make an appearence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me for a FREE REPORT ABOUT YOUR GOALS!!!